3 Oct 2015

Real Food's Porridge Oats

When someone contact me to taste a product, I always say I will talk about it if I like it. And this is the case of Real Foods Porridge Oats. Real Foods are specialized in organic food and fair trade products. They have own stores and a virtual one that sells all around the world.

They sent me a box of Porridge Oats.



It is a very tasty product, it does not matter in wich recipe. Moreover, they have benefits for being from organic agriculture.

Instead of traditional Porridge, I made something different, a Porridge Cream.





















To cook it, let 1 glass of porridge oats in 4 glasses of water. After half an hour, grind up. Strain the result and add 6 soup-spoons of sugar, half a branch of cinnamon and 2 tea-spoons of vanilla. Move until it thickens. When it is cold, put some caramel with nuts on the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment