11 May 2015

Buyfresco (I)

When Buyfresco contacted me for tasting their products, I must say I was a little bit sceptic with what I would receive, because I am one of those who carries directly fresh food to home from market or supermarket.


And the truth is the first sight at opening the box surprised me...


Fresh strawberries and in a good condition!!!

At opening styrofoam box, I discovered all food (of good quality) inside it was very well preserved and with a very good temperature for no to be ruined.


After getting the papers with recipes and the content of the box, I put it in the fridge checking everything was inside. And so it was. There was all the necessary to cook the 5 proposed recipes for two persons.

Inmediately, I cooked the firts recipe: Ham salad with creamy of leek and rasins. 

Firts of all, I put all ingredients on the kitchen table.


Later, I mix the cream cheese with evaporated milk, having a creamy texture. Inmediately, mix 2/3 of very thin chopped leek and the half of raisins cut tiny. The cream could be reserved from a day to the next. On the plates, I put arugula dressed with a little bit of oil and salt, half a box of cherry tomatoes, the cream and diced ham. To finish, put some raisins on the top.


No comments:

Post a Comment